How does working with emerging technologies with high level experts sound? Are you that self-driven person whose bread and butter is data and who is into consulting? We at Advian are now looking for a Data Analyst to join our team. We want to offer the world’s best experts the job of their dreams.
Advian is Finland’s fastest growing house of experts in refined analytics. Our superpowers are the unique Edge AI and GeoAI as well as the supreme management of information. Advian's flat and self-directed organizational model gives every employee the perfect combination of freedom and individual support. We have a technology-agnostic approach to our work.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst to join us! In this role, you collaborate with other to extract data figures, create reports based on their findings, and monitor performance indicators to determine business initiatives’ success. Data analyst responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis. You are responsible for analyzing the requirements, designing, and implementing analysis and visualizations based on end user needs, and you may also dive deeper into data pipelines if you have interest and skills available.
We would fit each other perfectly if you have at least two years’ experience in Power BI development:
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience building dashboards
- Writing DAX formulas and functions
- Working with Power Query and Data Modeling
- Experience in using SQL and Python
The following skills will be considered as an advantage:
- Azure Data Factory or Power Platform experience
- Experience from Finance, Energy or Manufacturing industry
- Finnish language skills
Long story short
- Permanent & full-time position
- Offices located in Espoo and Tampere, also possible to work remotely within Finland
Who better to tell than the co-Advians themselves? For example, one of our experts mentioned that the best thing about Advian is "freedom to do everything, self-direction and investing in employees’ well-being." We also offer you, among other things:
- Truly flexible work, where you can influence your working hours and location.
- An encouraging salary model, that allows you to earn extra income every month.
- A top team of experts with astounding technical skills that offer you support and help.
- Meaningful projects where you are guaranteed to learn and develop together with professionals.
Read more about Advian and co-Advians: https://www.advian.fi/en/career
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Share your goals in your application and send it through our career portal as soon as possible! The deadline for applications is 11.12.2022 but we process applications already before the deadline. Please note that we’re currently only able to recruit candidates within the EU.
If you have any questions, please contact your future colleague, Simone Andreani. You can reach him during office hours (12-16) by phone (+358 40 593 9400), or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Only goals and dreams as limits!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying